HOTTEST GIRL?

HOTTEST GUY?

Friday, April 17, 2009

SATISFACTION OF MY NEIGHBOUR



I am local from Islamabad a software engineer working in a firm in Islamabad and I am 5 .5 Ft in height, well built slim and got a capacity to carry 1 ton on my shoulder my waist size is 32 and i live in Islamabad from my birth and now i am 25. I would like to introduce my aunty ( my neighbor ) who stays in the same road her husband is a business man who goes in the morning 7’o clock and come back only in the evening around 10 clock in the night as they a shop in the downtown ( centre of the city ) about 5- 10 Kms from our place he is a very close friend to my father he is 32 and his wife is 27.



They are from Lahore SHE USED TO STARE AT ME WHEN EVER I WAS LEAVING TO OFFICE AND SHE USED TO SMILE they are staying next to my house her name is Naila she is also slim with 36D and nice waist and she is very pretty and very sexy, she is my dream girl
My mother use to go to her house when she feels boring and she will not come back hours together , we had that close friendship with them i hardly see her because i use to go in the morning 8 ‘ o clock and come back only in the night 11 – 12 .


One day i came very early around 6’o clock and my mother went to her brother’s house without giving the keys that day Pakistan – Australia last test was going on and when i came my mom was not there and i immediately went to her house to get the keys where keys are not there she was watching match and when i was about to return she told if u want u can watch match and give a company to me i was disturbed when she told the words give company to her then was not interested over the match because i was seeing her belly from the side which was very clear to me after some time she observed that i am watching her belly and suddenly she stood and asked u would like to have milk i was stunned and started sweating that she was seen me when i was seeing belly then with fear inside i told yes i would like to have some thing hot !


Then she went inside kitchen while preparing the milk she called me to help her to get sugar which is on top of the sajja where it was not reachable to her hands she showed the box and when i was about to pick up the box the box lid was opened and the whole sugar was fell down on my body and everything went inside my shirt and she told ok if u want u can change u r dress inside she showed the way to room when i closed the door and i didn’t lock purposely because i want her to see my show i has happened when i was cleaning be removing all my clothes and when i was cleaning my down part suddenly she entered with milk my rod was very hot at that time she was stunned by seeing my rod.


She just kept the milk and went by laughing that was the green sign given to me , i was just waiting for this opportunity purposely i went and sat next to her and just turned my eyes to her face she just turned towards and again smiled i was sweating and she purposely touched my hand it was just like electric shock for me and she got up and went towards door and locked it and came back and she directly asked me u want to touch me she asked ‘ this is a great question she asked and i was ready for that i told yesssssssss

At that time she was in green cotton sari with light green blouse which was very stiff and it was suiting her like , she switched on the fan , i just touched her hands it was very smooth and later i touched her face and kissed her forehead first, then slowly i started rubbing her face with my hands and she was just enjoying the touch of mine . She changed her clothes and wore shawalwar Qameez.

I picked her in my arms and carried to her bed room slowly i started to remove the dopata at this time my lund was very hard and touching her pussy and she was just moaning ahhhhhhhh yessssss , then i slowly removed her Bra hook one by one as i wen on removing she was getting erotic for me i slowly removed her black bra and touched her boobs she was enjoying every moment of this my love juice started flowing a sticky like thing was coming out from my lund, later i started to rub her boobs with my hands very smoothly with my nail i touched her nipple edge she was moring ahhhhhhhh yessssssss uhhhhhhhhhh u are great lok i kissed her boobs and then i licked her nipples for a moment the nipples was standing erect i was eating her nipples with my teeth and she was in a great mood

Then I kissed her beautiful lips passionately & She also responded me well. It was feeling very good. Meanwhile I was doing massage on her back & her whole body was shivering. She was also feeling good. Then I putoff her Qameez & She was wearing nice black colored bra. I kissed her boobs over the bra. She felt that good. Then I removed her bra & took her boobs in my hands. Those were nice & sexy. I took her right boob in my mouth. Shazia said Ohhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeessssssss its great. Then after few minutes I took second one in my mouth & I suck it for about 5 minutes. She was moaning as Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooood ccccccccccccccccccccc Her Boobs were becoming hard. She was enjoying it a lot & She was saying Ohhhhhhhhhh Hhhhhhhhh thats good Ikhlaque. Then after sucking her boobs, I went her lower part & my goodness that there was Elastic in her Shalwar which made my job much easier. When I tried to pull her Shalwar down, She tried to stop me. But I did not pay attention on her saying. She was not having panty. I grabbed her sexy butts & She responded me nicely. Actually She was also enjoying all this situation. Then I took her on my bed & I started licking her sweet pussy. She said Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Nooooo Hhhhhhhhh Plz Ikhlaque Leave me Ahhhhhhhhh. Her juices were coming out of her sweet pussy. She was rolling over my bed & I was looking all this. I was enjoying all this situation. Now She was looking very horney & She was looking for something in her pussy. Then I putoff my T-shirt & then My Pants & underwear. She saw me nude & This was her first time that she was looking any male nude in front of her. She was feeling very mush shame on looking me nude. But I tried to maintain her confidence. I kept on kissing her whole body & then I asked her to suck my 8 inches cock. But She resisted on it & I said Ok. I was already very much in form.

My 8 inches cock was hard like rock. But She touched it with her hand & said that its very hard & long. She asked me that What I will do with that. I replied her that Darling It will give u great joy. She asked me that How it will give joy. I replied her that I will enter this cock in your pussy & U will enjoy it. At this she said but My Pussy is mush tiny & This is long & thick. I satisfied her by my reply & She got agree but also requested me to do that gently. I said ok. Now both of us were totally nude & I layed her on the bed. I put a Pillow under her Butts & I came over her. I opened her legs & tried to enter my penis in her tiny pussy. When I just entered the head of my dick in, She cried Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Ikhlaque please do not do it. Its horrible. But I told her that As its urs First time & thats why u r feeling pain but after sometimes U will enjoy it. Then She again got satisfied & I came near her & directed my dick into her pussy & this time I entered that in a jerk. She cried Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Mar Gaeeee Ohhhhhhhhhhh Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Jannu Bara Dard Ho Raha Hay. Mujh say Naheen Ho Ga Please Stop it . She was crying loudly aaaaaaaaaaaa iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Hay Bara Dard Hota Hay ccccccccccccccccccc. But I continued my job. Her eyes were full of tears by that Pain. Then I said her Ok. I just come. I went & took some Oil. I applied some on my cock & some on her pussy. Then again I entered & She again cried ccccccccccccccccc aaaaaaaaaaaaa . Actually She was Virgin & Her inner seal was torn by my cock’s strokes. But after applying Oil, Her pain was reduced as compared to the prior one. Now She was also enjoying all this. I was applying Big Strokes on her pussy & She was also enjoying them..


When i went to her stomach i sat on her stomach and was handling her boobs. then i started kissing her shining pussy oh it was a great i was in heaven i opened my tongue with the end of my tongue i touched her pussy she was in the other world she was not in her control i started licking her pussy suddenly she got up and undressed my and kissed my chest and put her hands on my cock and she kneel down and taken my cock inside her mouth so that was great i told i cant control i am cuming aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i unloaded my paste in her mouth she was enjoyed and again i asked i want to fuck her and then immediately i put my cock inside her cunt and started stroking very slowly first later as the process started i went very fast i was moarning ahh ahh ahh ahh yes yes yes thats it thats it great then i told her i was above to come at the same time she was also cummed oh that was a great entertainment for us .

This has taken for about 2 hrs later it was around 8’0 clock then i went to bath had a bath and relaxed for sometime after this incident over i came and sat and watched FTV. after an hour my mom came i went and late night i got a call thank you very much satisfying me u are great ------------- send ur stories too

1 comment: